The Echinacea issue is sitting patiently on my hard drive waiting for December 1st to come by and take it away! We have also begun herb box assembly and are just waiting for a few more things to arrive before we can get the echinacea box of goodness out to our subscribers!
Meanwhile we are planning ahead to the first herb box of 2014 and I am SO happy that it is Elder.
Elder is one of my favorite antiviral herbs. It is delicious, the berries and flowers can be utilized in so many different ways that it is easy to see how these trees have held a place of reverence in cultures throughout the world. You will learn all about it in our January issue.
Here is the list of articles you will find:
- Letter From The Publisher
- Elder Herbal Monograph
- Elder Flower Essence
- Elder Tea Experience
- History and Mythology of Elder
- Elder Flower ~ Tea + Tincture for Winter health
- Elder Flower for Skincare
- Elderberry Syrup Two Ways
- Elderberry Oxymel
- Immune boosting tea recipes
- An Overview of Carrier Oils
What will you find in the fantastic herb box?
- A professionally printed guide to the goodies in the box, with instructions to make some of the recipes.
- Elder flower and berry.
- Immune Boosting Tea Blend
- Elderberry Jam
- The ingredients and instructions to make elderberry syrup.
***BONUS*** If you order between November 28th and December 2nd you will get our “Black Friday” weekend bonus! If you order these days you will receive a stainless steel tea ball to help brew your loose leaf tea blends mess-free AND a free bottle of Orange essential oil!
Be sure to ORDER YOUR ELDER HERB BOX before December 15th! You have to pre-order so we know how many people are interested! If you order after December 15th, you will be receiving the February herb box, Hawthorn!
A Natural Herbal Living subscription is the PERFECT holiday gift for your gardener, natural living guru and herb aficionado. Don’t forget to order for your friends too!