Cinnamon. Just thinking about this sweet and spicy herb brings the delightful smell to mind. When I sit and drink cinnamon tea I feel my mind relax while at the same time, my body feels invigorated. In the US we often use cinnamon in desserts. Cinnamon rolls, cinnamon sugar cookies, and gingerbread men but traditionally cinnamon has been used in both sweet and savory dishes to give meals an extra kick. There are a few different species in the Cinnamomum genus but we will be talking primarily about Cinnamomum Zeylanicum and Cinnamomum Verum – true cinnamon also known as ceylon cinnamon.
The cinnamon issue will contain these articles:
- Letter from the Publisher
- Cinnamon herbal monograph
- té de canela
- Cinnamon Bark and Cinnamon Leaf Essential Oil Profiles
- Cinnamon History and Mythology
- Playing with Cinnamon for Kids
- Cinnamon in the Bible
- Cinnamon for the Blood
- Cinnamon for Digestion
- Cinnamon Bath and Body Care
- Cinnamon Recipes to Increase Daily Use
The cinnamon herb box will contain:
- Ceylon cinnamon sticks and powder
- Cinnamon essential oil
- A delicious mulled cider blend
- A heavy meal digestion support blend
- The ingredients to make one amazing cinnamon bath and body blend (to be determined)
You can pre-order your cinnamon herb box between October 16th and November 15th. Pre-order your box HERE.
Also, have you heard of our BIG BOX SALE?
I have some herb boxes sitting around the house that need some loving homes. From October 19th – October 27th ALL past herb boxes in my inventory are $10 off. This includes Basil, Red Clover, Chamomile, and Garlic. Each herb box comes with the corresponding PDF issue. I also made a batch of fresh elderberry syrup so if you would like to enjoy that it is on sale $2 off until the 27th!