June is fast approaching and I wanted to let you know what will be in the St. John’s Wort herb box! St. John’s Wort is a popular herb, often touted for its use as an anti-depressant. There is a lot of bad and missing information out there about this bright and happy herbal friend. The bright yellow flowers filled with a deep red oil are quite useful for the nervous system and the body, both internally and externally. Saying St. John’s Wort is just an anti-depressant is like saying earth is just made of water and earth! This is an herb with many layers and uses, many of which don’t have the side effects you might find with internal use. Its a great one to get to know!
In this issue you will find:
- St. John’s Wort Herbal Monograph
- St. John’s Wort Flower Essence
- St. John’s Wort History and Mythology
- St. John’s Wort and its many external uses and recipes
- St. John’s Wort and its many internal uses and recipes
- Herbal Foot Baths with St. John’s Wort
- St. John’s Wort in a clinical herbalists practice
- Many recipes!
In this herb box you will find:
- St. John’s Wort dried herb
- 1 oz Fresh St. John’s Wort Oil
- Sun-shiny day tea
- The ingredients to make a sore muscle liniment
- An extra goodie – either a sore achy muscle salve or a foot bath blend. Its a surprise!
Would you like to subscribe?
Don’t forget the Mothers Day sale! 10% off a 6 month or 1 year membership (herb box subscription or magazine) using the coupon code HAPPYMOM
1 month subscription (herb box or just the magazine) discount of 5% using the coupon code HAPPYMOM5
Anything in the shop – 25% off HAPPYMOM25
Be sure to e-mail me and let me know if your box is a gift so we can be sure to send it to the correct place!