Oh chocolate how I love thee, let me count the ways.
Theobroma cacao is an “herb” that we have all used, and probably abused in our lifetime. Who doesn’t love a nice piece of chocolate when they have had a bad day? I know the rare few people who hate cocoa and they boggle the mind, but I think most people already love this beautiful herbal ally. Unfortunately, they use it in a mindless way, often from sources that were unethically harvested and filled with questionable ingredients.
In the cocoa issue (which will be published February 2015) we are here to show you how to build a relationship with this beautiful herbal ally, how to incorporate it into your life in a responsible and sustainable way, and how to learn the many lessons the cacao plant has to share with us. This issue is packed full of delicious recipes from ceremonial to hot cocoa you can make in your own home and so much more.
In the e-zine you will find these wonderful articles:
- Cacao materia medica – learn all about the medicinal uses of cacao
- Cacao spirit medicine and ceremonial chocolate recipe
- History and Mythology of Cacao
- Cacao for the Cardiovascular System
- Mama Cacao with a recipe for edible kissing and licking balm
- Plus many many recipes both for body care and for eating!
The cacao herb box will include (all organic and fair trade certified!)
- Cacao nibs
- Cacao powder
- Herbal hot cacao blend
- Cacao flower essence
- The ingredients to make cacaolicious body butter!
You have until January 15th to order your Cacao herb box. Be sure to preorder yours before its too late!